Tuesday 1 January 2013

Jailbreak

Ciao,

Welcome to 'What Chantal Wore Today' in this blog I shall be chronicling what I wear everyday throughout 2013 so in 15 years time when I have my boy child (Thor Hogan Axl Rose Lauper-Plews) I can be all like "Look what your mum used to wear in her 20s!"

Now just a few notes before we start:
1) I'm a REALLY BAD photographer so no pretentious artsy street-style pictures over here.
2) All post titles will be whatever song i'm listening to ATM - expect A LOT of November Rain, November Rain 1, November Rain 2 etc.
3) I have a bong eye and a veiny face so don't laugh at it - I will probs cover my face up with a picture of Jennifer Lawrence because I love her like that.
4) Expect to see me in PJs and a WWE top 2 days in a row - i'm v.lazy on my days off.
5) If I was in The Warriors my gang would be called The Stud Sisters.

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll.








No comments:

Post a Comment