Thursday 25 April 2013

Memo From Turner

 photo DSCF2049.jpg
Sequin Amazing-ness - Vintage Market in Italy, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Office

No, that isn't a wig - it's my legit hair and I LOVE it sooo much. I don't know whether to be Velma Kelly or Mia Wallace though. Both are naughty lasses but I think I would rather be a murderer then ever take drugs so VK it is - "Come On Babe, Why Don't We Paint The Town?"

I LOVE my sequin top too - it's my favourite top across all my wardrobes! 

I'm such a rock n' roll bitch - why can't that just be my life? I would love to be a rockstar except from yano singing all the time as I can only sing 'Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go' good so all my concerts would be over in just 10 minutes and I don't think that's reasonable since I would charge people a million pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment